Inside the Great Firewall


I'll be in China for the next week, so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to post to the blog for the next week. I'll be trying to get around the Great Firewall, but you never know.

I'll also be returning to the real Great Wall of China. This time I'm hoping for a clear day. Last year on this trip it was very foggy/smoggy and then we got hit by a huge rain/hailstorm.

Still, it was a pretty amazing day. And no, this trip is not all about fun and games. We meet with many educational leaders at various universities as well as government and immigration officials. As usual, the itinerary is very packed with official business, but we do have a little bit of personal time as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization