Catfight!!

I've been disconnected most of the past two weeks and am just now getting caught up on over 1,000 new posts in my Bloglines account. Of special interest to me is the battle between two of my least favorite companies from the higher ed arena of edupatents. I love it when Blackboard and Turnitin start taking shots at each other.

I've still got a lot of reading to do before I'll really understand what is going on (if I do), but in the meantime just let me say that there aren't two sets of lawyers that I would rather see beating each other up than these two. More later as time permits.

Comments

Jasper Cumfot said…
The university I work at uses Blackboard and Turnitin

My interest in ethics makes me wonder how univerities can justify using the products of these businesses.

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization