My e-Learning Quick PD

Here are some of the things that I learned about e-learning recently from my blog aggregator. In total, I spent about 15 minutes learning about things that might take me several hours to track down by myself, if I knew they were out there at all.

1. via Michael Feldstein: Blackboard continues to look like a very bad partner for higher ed institutions (if you think ethics are a good thing) - also from the D2L Patent Blog (10/24 entry)

2. from Inside Higher Ed: Sloan-C reports continued online enrollment growth, but slowing

3. from Rapid e-Learning: this post seems to get at what I was trying to say about the difference between "action" and "interaction" in e-learning exercises - making the distinction between passive engagement and active engagement.

4. via Stephen Downes and Michael Feldstein: this Educause report about Academic Analytics is worth the reading time, although that time was not included in my 15 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization