Online Student Mentors

I've been asked to do a couple of webinars after winning a 2008 Desire2Excel award for our Online Student Mentor program at the July Desire2Learn conference in Memphis. The slides used for these webinars are shown below. There's a sufficient amount of explanatory text on these slides so I didn't feel the need to narrate then as well. You can also view the slides at SlideShare.


Although I've never actually made a list of my Top 5 accomplishments in my career (nor even thought about it), this program would most likely be on that list. Not because of having the idea of the program, not because we've won a couple of awards for the program, but because this program has had a profound positive impact on so many of the students who have served as online student mentors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization