Coming Soon

Within the next few days I hope to be posting an audio interview between myself and John Baker, CEO of DesireLearn. I certainly don't expect him to expose any sensitive legal stuff, but I do hope to get some of his thoughts about the lawsuit and about how this will affect the future of D2L.

Quoting from his email reply: "I would be pleased to do an audio interview with you ... thanks again for your invitation to participate on Desire2Blog." I've known John for at least three years now and expect that he will provide a good listen on this interview. I'll be at the MERLOT Conference all week but hope to catch up with him via Skype or cell phone within the first half of this week. Stay tuned.

technorati tags:, ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization