Version 8 of D2L E-Learning Environment includes a new Blog Tool. Click on the graphic to go to the D2L Website, then scroll down to learn more about the blog tool or to open a larger screen shot of the tool.
In this 14 minute podcast I chat with Kenneth Chapman of D2L about the new tool. Questions about permissions, roles, privacy and the like are all addressed.
- 2:00 Accessibility testing of blog tool
- 2:40 Blog watch for blog reading
- 3:50 publish RSS feeds
- 4:30 managing permissions (private or public?)
- 8:15 supported file types in posts
- 10:30 appropriate use concerns
- 12:00 what about wikis?
- 13:00 my passing shot at Blackboard
powered by ODEO