Correction on the Correction: Injunction Signed

Wow, every time I step away from my computer for an hour or so, something important comes in. I just got back from playing racketball with my kid and find an email from Jim Farmer with attached documents showing that Judge Clark did in fact sign a 4-page injunction dated today (3/11) that that prevents D2L from selling it's products in the U.S. He then stayed that injunction for the next 60 days while additional legal wrangling will occur.

I'm off now to another appointment now so probably won't get back to this until late tonight, if then. You should be able to read more about it at all the usual suspects. More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization