D2L Users Conference

Once again this year I chose not to attend the D2L Users Conference. I attend 6-8 conferences per year and this one just has too many conflicts or near-conflicts for me. Scheduled July 30 - August 2 this year it is just too close (again) to the Annual Conference on Distance Teaching and Learning in Madison which this year is August 2-4. This year I also chose not to go to Madison and will for the first time attend the MERLOT Conference in Ottawa, Canada on August 8-11. I've attended the Madison conference several times and just decided to try something different this year.

I'm hoping to get a report for the blog from the D2L conference soon since a couple of LSC employees are attending.

I wish I had seen the RFI from D2L a little earlier and I might have submitted a proposal for them to hold the next D2L Users Conference in Duluth at the DECC. Maybe in 2008.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization