I am the most fickle conference session attendee you will ever find. I change my mind about 50 times about which session I will attend, sometimes even after the session has started. ;)
As it stands today, this is my plan for attending sessions at Fusion 2007 in Duluth:
- Monday 9:00-10:00 Keynote Address - Dr. Ruth Clark: "Learning Faster, Better"
- Monday 10:15-11:15 Accessibility: Birds of a Feather, Janna Cameron of D2L
- Monday 11:30-12:30 Web 2.0 Whirlwind Inside Desire2Learn (yours truly)
- Monday 1:30-2:30 New Student Orientation-Going Online! Melanie Morgan-Jackson, Mike Van Dyke, Cindy Mersereau
- Monday 2:45-3:45 Leveraging the New Virtual Classroom, Ruth Colvin Clark
- Monday 4:00–5:00 Product Update: John Baker & Kenneth Chapman, Desire2Learn
- Tuesday 8:00-9:00 Integrating iTunes U Access Into Desire2Learn, David Delgado
- Tuesday 9:15-10:15 Have We As Teachers Changed As Learners? Will Richardson & Nancy White
- Tuesday 10:30-11:30 Podcasting Without Fruit (me)
- Tuesday 11:30-1:00 Keynote Luncheon - Will Richardson: "Read/Write Web"
- Tuesday 1:15-2:15 Exports – What Goes In Must Come Out, Wendy Savoth & Wayne Elliott
- Tuesday 2:30-3:30 Desire2EXCEL Showcase
- Wednesday 7:00-9:00 Breakfast & Keynote Address - Nancy White: "Technologies for Communities of Practice"
- Wednesday 9:15-10:15 Branding with Desire2Learn's Learning Environment, Jeff Fish of D2L
- Wednesday 10:30-11:30 Overview of Changes in Learning Environment 8.2, Kenneth Chapman of D2L
- Wednesday 11:30–12:00 Closing Ceremony