e-Learning Mythbusters Video 03 - Online Faculty

This is part 3 of 4. In this 12-minute segment I get the audience reaction to six potential myths about online faculty. I briefly share my views/opinions about each of these items after the voting is concluded.



Follow this link to view the part 3 natively (and full-screen) in Zentation.

The six statements that might be myths include:
7) Faculty are embracing the concept of shared electronic learning objects
8) Online faculty work harder
9) As faculty become facilitators rather than teachers, they are less and less important in the e-Learning classroom
10) Web accessibility is NOT my job!
11) Entertaining students is NOT my job!
12) Highly interactive online courses are better than courses with little interaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization