Old Video about WebCT and Blackboard

One of the best take-aways from the ITC e-Learning 2008 conference (for me alone, probably) was this video that I was absolutely shocked to see. What was shocking was that I had never seen it before or even knew that it existed. That's shocking to me because I love anything that takes a swipe at Blackbeard. This video was created at the 2006 WebCT user conference as their response to the (then) proposed merger between WebCT and Blackbeard.

I can't find a way to embed this video - but you can view it here.

Thanks to John Krutsch from Utah Valley State College for this little nugget that was just part of his good presentation about mashups in higher education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ed2Go is NOT Higher Education

Another Switch from Blackboard to Desire2Learn

Distance Education and Reauthorization